SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Having a dog in Augusta doesn’t mean you must give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You simply need the right type of lawn. Artificial grass resists a variety of canine activities that often plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen level and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and develop unattractive brown spots. With synthetic grass, you don’t have to deal with a spotted yard any longer since synthetic grass fibers are not susceptible to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Maintenance: The completely permeable, nonabsorbent backing of synthetic grass allows it to drain better and cleaner than real grass. That makes it possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply washing the area with a water hose. Artificial turf is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, lush appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating heavy watering and mowing also means your dog will never bring in mud or grass clippings from your yard. In this way, an effortlessly clean lawn also maintains a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with separate blades rising from the ground, artificial grass has a backing that holds all the fibers in place. This discouraged your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your yard.
- Pests: The naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of artificial grass means that ants, ticks and fleas are not interested in living in your lawn. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to carry inside your home.
In addition to making pet ownership simpler, artificial grass includes extra benefits to barefooted members of the family
- Safe, nontoxic materials and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free maintenance to guard your pet’s health
- Cushioned filling for a safer place to run and play
- Drastically reduced maintenance and watering bills
- Lush, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that makes for the coolest artificial turf in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Augusta is the best source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic turf that stays beautiful all year round.